- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc marinate)
- 11 tomatillos, finely chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¾ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 serrano chile peppers, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice, squeezed
- ½ cup roasted pine nuts, medium chopped
- Toss together all fresh chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
- Allow to marinate about 2 hours.
- Serve cold.
- Salsa can be used as a condiment or in all dishes, like tacos, burritos, wraps, etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More