- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc marinate)
- 11 tomatillos, finely chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¾ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 serrano chile peppers, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice, squeezed
- ½ cup roasted pine nuts, medium chopped
- Toss together all fresh chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
- Allow to marinate about 2 hours.
- Serve cold.
- Salsa can be used as a condiment or in all dishes, like tacos, burritos, wraps, etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More