- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles
- HEAT panini grill to medium-high heat. Mix chicken, chili powder and dressings.
- FILL bread slices with chicken mixture, tomatoes and 2% Milk Singles.
- GRILL 3 to 5 min. or until Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides.
- If You Don't Have a Panini Grill:
- Heat grill pan or large skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 to 5 min. on each side or until 2% Milk Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down tops of sandwiches with spatula to flatten slightly as they cook.