- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles
- HEAT panini grill to medium-high heat. Mix chicken, chili powder and dressings.
- FILL bread slices with chicken mixture, tomatoes and 2% Milk Singles.
- GRILL 3 to 5 min. or until Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides.
- If You Don't Have a Panini Grill:
- Heat grill pan or large skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 to 5 min. on each side or until 2% Milk Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down tops of sandwiches with spatula to flatten slightly as they cook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Social Cookbook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More