- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles
- HEAT panini grill to medium-high heat. Mix chicken, chili powder and dressings.
- FILL bread slices with chicken mixture, tomatoes and 2% Milk Singles.
- GRILL 3 to 5 min. or until Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides.
- If You Don't Have a Panini Grill:
- Heat grill pan or large skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 to 5 min. on each side or until 2% Milk Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down tops of sandwiches with spatula to flatten slightly as they cook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More