- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 4oz can crab meat
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 ground cumin
- 1 8oz pkg Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 9 0z shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz grated cotija cheese
- In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender.
- Add Shrimp, green chilies,chili powder,cumin, salt.
- Cook until shrimp turns pink.
- Stir in cubes cream cheese until melted.
- Turn off pan.
- Grease 13 by 9 baking dish
- Put 1/3 shrimp mixture down in center of tortilla
- Top with some crab, and monterey jack cheese
- Roll up and put seam side down.
- Top with salsa, sprinkle monterey jack cheese, and cotija cheese
NotesMy changes to a recipe put out by Philadelphia Cream Cheese called Over-the-border shrimp Enchiladas.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More