- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 4oz can crab meat
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 ground cumin
- 1 8oz pkg Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 9 0z shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz grated cotija cheese
- In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender.
- Add Shrimp, green chilies,chili powder,cumin, salt.
- Cook until shrimp turns pink.
- Stir in cubes cream cheese until melted.
- Turn off pan.
- Grease 13 by 9 baking dish
- Put 1/3 shrimp mixture down in center of tortilla
- Top with some crab, and monterey jack cheese
- Roll up and put seam side down.
- Top with salsa, sprinkle monterey jack cheese, and cotija cheese
NotesMy changes to a recipe put out by Philadelphia Cream Cheese called Over-the-border shrimp Enchiladas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More