- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese, chilies and tortilla chips.
- Stir in cheese and chilies.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Jean’s Recipe File
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More