- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese, chilies and tortilla chips.
- Stir in cheese and chilies.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips.