- Cooking Time: 100–105
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 4 lbs boneless rolled pork loin
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, combine ½ tsp chili powder, salt and garlic salt; rub over roast.
- Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 1½ hours.
- In a saucepan, combine the jelly, ketchup, vinegar and remaining chili powder.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until the jelly is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- Brush ¼ cup jelly mixture over roast.
- Bake 10–15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160° F.
- Remove roast to a serving platter; let stand for 10–15 minutes.
- Skim fat from pan drippings.
- Stir in remaining jelly mixture; heat through.
- Slice roast and serve with sauce.