- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef or lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- PREHEAT greased grill to medium-high heat. Mix meat, 3 Tbsp. of the mayo and the seasoning mix; shape into 12 thin patties. Combine cheese and 2 Tbsp. of the salsa; spoon over 6 of the patties. Cover each with one of the remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
- GRILL 7 min. on each side or until cooked through (160ºF). Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbsp. salsa and remaining 1 Tbsp. mayo.
- PLACE lettuce, tomatoes and burgers on bottom halves of buns; top with salsa mixture. Cover with tops of buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Social Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More