- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground meatless (I recommend Boca's version)
- 1 1/4 oz package taco seasoning mix (I recommend El Paso has a reduced sodium version)
- 2 cups salsa
- 4 cups tomato sauce or tomato juice
- 15 oz black beans, drained
- 2 cups instant rice
- Cook tmeatless and taco seasoning together in soup pan/Dutch oven over med. heat until fully heated.
- Add salsa, tomato sauce and black beans. Bring to boil.
- Add rice, making sure rice is covered with liquid.
- Turn off heat and stir.
- Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- You can serve this as a dip with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. As a main dish you can serve it with flour tortillas. I recommend serving it with cornbread.
NotesYou can serve this as a dip with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. As a main dish you can serve it with flour tortillas. I recommend serving it with cornbread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Lau Family Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More