- Cooking Time: N/A
- Preparation Time: 7
BackstoryThis is a medium hot version of this rub...for mild substitute 1/2 cup of ground Ancho chile pepper for 1/2 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper, for hot substitute 1/2 cup of Cayenne pepper for 1/2 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup course ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup ground cumin
- 1/3 cup granulated onion
- 1/3 cup granulated garlic
- 1 cup ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 cup smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup freshly ground coffee, very fine grind like coco powder
- Place all ingredients into a bowl large enough to hold them with room left over to mix.
- Mix until all ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Use it for chicken, ribs and seafood like salmon or tuna.