- Cooking Time: N/A
- Preparation Time: 7
- 2 cups ground Chipotle chile pepper
- 2/3 cup ground cumin seed
- 2/3 cup granulated onion
- 2/3 cup granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup course ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Kosher salt
- 8 cups light brown sugar, packed
- Place all ingredients into a bowl large enough to hold them with room left over to mix.
- Mix until all ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Use it for chicken, ribs and seafood like salmon or tuna.
NotesThis is a medium hot version of this rub...for mild substitute 1 cup of ground Ancho chile pepper for 1 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper, for hot substitute 1 cup of Cayenne pepper for 1 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More