- Cooking Time: N/A
- Preparation Time: 7
- 2 cups ground Chipotle chile pepper
- 2/3 cup ground cumin seed
- 2/3 cup granulated onion
- 2/3 cup granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup course ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Kosher salt
- 8 cups light brown sugar, packed
- Place all ingredients into a bowl large enough to hold them with room left over to mix.
- Mix until all ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Use it for chicken, ribs and seafood like salmon or tuna.
NotesThis is a medium hot version of this rub...for mild substitute 1 cup of ground Ancho chile pepper for 1 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper, for hot substitute 1 cup of Cayenne pepper for 1 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More