- Cooking Time: N/A
- Preparation Time: 7
- 2 cups ground Chipotle chile pepper
- 2/3 cup ground cumin seed
- 2/3 cup granulated onion
- 2/3 cup granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup course ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Kosher salt
- 8 cups light brown sugar, packed
- Place all ingredients into a bowl large enough to hold them with room left over to mix.
- Mix until all ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Use it for chicken, ribs and seafood like salmon or tuna.
NotesThis is a medium hot version of this rub...for mild substitute 1 cup of ground Ancho chile pepper for 1 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper, for hot substitute 1 cup of Cayenne pepper for 1 cup of the ground Chipotle pepper