- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 beef rib eye steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- Garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Fancy Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese or Sargento® Fancy Pepper Jack Shredded Cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4-1/2 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Sprinkle steaks with garlic salt to taste. Grill over medium hot coals 5 minutes per side for medium rare or until desired doneness.
- Sprinkle cheese over steaks and continue grilling or broiling 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- While steaks cook, combine tomatoes, green chilies, onion, cilantro and salt; mix well. Transfer steaks to serving plates; top with salsa
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More