- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 beef rib eye steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- Garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Fancy Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese or Sargento® Fancy Pepper Jack Shredded Cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4-1/2 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Sprinkle steaks with garlic salt to taste. Grill over medium hot coals 5 minutes per side for medium rare or until desired doneness.
- Sprinkle cheese over steaks and continue grilling or broiling 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- While steaks cook, combine tomatoes, green chilies, onion, cilantro and salt; mix well. Transfer steaks to serving plates; top with salsa
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More