- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Traditional southwestern-style chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chiles
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup frozen extra-sweet whole kernel corn (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 package (3 oz) diced cooked chicken (2/3 cup)
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 4 (3x1x1/8-inch) slices
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell peppers (from jar)
- 2 Pillsbury® Oven Baked frozen southern style biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives or green onions
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Pour soup into 2-cup measuring cup or bowl. Stir in onion powder, garlic powder and ground chipotle chiles.
- 2 . Spray insides of 2 ovenproof 2-cup bowls with cooking spray. Place 1/4 cup corn and 1/3 cup chicken in each bowl. Pour about 1 cup soup mixture evenly into bowls. Carefully place 2 cheese slices in center on top of soup in each bowl. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon roasted peppers evenly around cheese in each. Place biscuits over cheese; spray biscuits with cooking spray.
- 3 . Place bowls on cookie sheet; bake 38 to 43 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and soup bubbles around edges. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve topped with sour cream, chives and remaining tablespoon roasted peppers.