- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Traditional southwestern-style chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chiles
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup frozen extra-sweet whole kernel corn (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 package (3 oz) diced cooked chicken (2/3 cup)
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 4 (3x1x1/8-inch) slices
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell peppers (from jar)
- 2 Pillsbury® Oven Baked frozen southern style biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives or green onions
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Pour soup into 2-cup measuring cup or bowl. Stir in onion powder, garlic powder and ground chipotle chiles.
- 2 . Spray insides of 2 ovenproof 2-cup bowls with cooking spray. Place 1/4 cup corn and 1/3 cup chicken in each bowl. Pour about 1 cup soup mixture evenly into bowls. Carefully place 2 cheese slices in center on top of soup in each bowl. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon roasted peppers evenly around cheese in each. Place biscuits over cheese; spray biscuits with cooking spray.
- 3 . Place bowls on cookie sheet; bake 38 to 43 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and soup bubbles around edges. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve topped with sour cream, chives and remaining tablespoon roasted peppers.
Italy or Bust
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More