- Cooking Time: 0 min
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1/4 bag of salad mix (i like the kind with only mixed lettuce)
- 1/4 chicken breast (cooked in Spicy Mexican Chicken Cooking Sauce, recipe is in my box)
- Some shredded carrots
- Some shredded chedder cheese
- About 1/4 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- About 1/4 cup sour cream
- Some Ranch Dressing
- Some Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Some Tortilla Strips
- Its best to make each salad seperately.
- Layer ingredients: lettuce, carrots, cheese, then chicken
- Kind of drizzle: salsa, sour cream then Ranch
- then only add a little of the chipotle ranch (if you dont have chipotle ranch you can just add some chipotle seasoning to regular ranch until desired spiciness)
- Then sprinkle some tortilla strips on top
- Then enjoy!!
NotesI absolutely LOVE Applebee's Southwestern Chicken Salad so I decided to re-create it at home! It's not exact but at least it satisfy my craving without going out!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More