- Cooking Time: 0 min
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1/4 bag of salad mix (i like the kind with only mixed lettuce)
- 1/4 chicken breast (cooked in Spicy Mexican Chicken Cooking Sauce, recipe is in my box)
- Some shredded carrots
- Some shredded chedder cheese
- About 1/4 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- About 1/4 cup sour cream
- Some Ranch Dressing
- Some Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Some Tortilla Strips
- Its best to make each salad seperately.
- Layer ingredients: lettuce, carrots, cheese, then chicken
- Kind of drizzle: salsa, sour cream then Ranch
- then only add a little of the chipotle ranch (if you dont have chipotle ranch you can just add some chipotle seasoning to regular ranch until desired spiciness)
- Then sprinkle some tortilla strips on top
- Then enjoy!!
NotesI absolutely LOVE Applebee's Southwestern Chicken Salad so I decided to re-create it at home! It's not exact but at least it satisfy my craving without going out!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More