- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, sliced (I used red)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 links chipotle chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup corn
- Heat oil in a saute pan.
- Cook onions and bell pepper until tender.
- Add in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken slices and brown on both sides.
- Add diced tomatoes, black beans, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer long enough that ingredients meld and you get the flavor you want.
- Add additional spices or salt and pepper as necessary.
- Stir in corn (I used frozen) and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- We had this over brown rice.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Christmas CookiesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More