- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 bag (10 oz) romaine and leaf lettuce blend
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 1/2 packages (9 oz each) frozen cooked southwestern-seasoned chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 plum (Roma) tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup chili-flavored corn chips, slightly crushed
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz package)
- In small bowl, beat dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended.
- In large bowl, mix salad ingredients except corn chips. Add dressing; toss until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips.