- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 bag (10 oz) romaine and leaf lettuce blend
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 1/2 packages (9 oz each) frozen cooked southwestern-seasoned chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 plum (Roma) tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup chili-flavored corn chips, slightly crushed
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz package)
- In small bowl, beat dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended.
- In large bowl, mix salad ingredients except corn chips. Add dressing; toss until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More