- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2-pound roasted chicken, skin discarded
- meat removed from bones & shredded
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed, or canned corn; drained
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
- For lunch or dinner, this zesty wrap is a hit with kids. Jazz it up with a lime wedge.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn and sour cream; stir to combine and cook until hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Assemble by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla and topping with one-fourth of the chicken mixture; roll as you would a burrito. Slice in half diagonally and serve warm, with a wedge of lime.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More