- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 tsp cumin, divided
- 3/4 tsp chili powder, divided
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 3/4 tsp garlic pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, divided
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 3 tbls butter or margarine softened
- Additional butter, optional
- Heat grill to medium direct heat. Meanwhile, blend 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp chili powder, onion salt, 1/2 tsp garlic pepper and 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper in small bowl. Place each ear of corn ona piece of foil (6" wider and 4" longer than the ear).
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over corn. Add 1 tbls water to each pouch, folding foil to enclose corn and crimping edges to seal, leaving some room for expansion.
- Place corn on grill. Grill, covered, 20 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, blend butter and reamining spices; 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp garlic pepper and 1/8 tsp cayenne. Set aside.
- Remove corn from packets. Place corn on grill. Brush lightly with buter mixture. Grill, covered, 15 - 20 minutes longer or until tender, turning once or twice and brushing with any remaining butter. Serve with additional butter, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More