SOUTHWESTERN CUBE STEAKS
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips (3 oz), finely crushed
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 lb beef cube steaks
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 oz)
In medium bowl, beat eggs and water with wire whisk. In shallow dish, mix crushed tortilla chips and Bisquick mix.
If necessary, cut beef into 4 serving pieces. Dip beef into egg mixture, then coat with Bisquick mixture, pressing to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add beef; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once and adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil, until beef is no longer pink in center.
Top each serving with 2 tablespoons salsa and 1 tablespoon cheese.