- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips (3 oz), finely crushed
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 lb beef cube steaks
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 oz)
- In medium bowl, beat eggs and water with wire whisk. In shallow dish, mix crushed tortilla chips and Bisquick mix.
- If necessary, cut beef into 4 serving pieces. Dip beef into egg mixture, then coat with Bisquick mixture, pressing to coat.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add beef; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once and adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil, until beef is no longer pink in center.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons salsa and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Taste of CenturyLink
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More