- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 cup corn
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4oz) chopped green chilles
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. pepper and salt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook macaroni.
- In dutch oven cook beef and onion; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, chillies, cumin, pepper and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain macaroni; add to meat mixture.
- Stir in cilantro and heat through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More