- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut in half lengthwise
- n a small bowl, mix well all seasonings and vegetable oil.
- Place tenderloins in shallow pan.
- Pour spice mixture over all surfaces of pork tenderloins and, using fingers, rub thoroughly to coat.
- Cover pork and refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- Prepare grill and preheat.
- Grill tenderloins for 6-9 minutes, until thermometer inserted in center reads 155-160 degrees.
NotesThis simple recipe is very easy. Make it ahead of time so the meat can marinate overnight; then grill for about 10 minutes and dinner is ready
The One Dollar Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More