- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut in half lengthwise
- n a small bowl, mix well all seasonings and vegetable oil.
- Place tenderloins in shallow pan.
- Pour spice mixture over all surfaces of pork tenderloins and, using fingers, rub thoroughly to coat.
- Cover pork and refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- Prepare grill and preheat.
- Grill tenderloins for 6-9 minutes, until thermometer inserted in center reads 155-160 degrees.
NotesThis simple recipe is very easy. Make it ahead of time so the meat can marinate overnight; then grill for about 10 minutes and dinner is ready
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More