- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drianed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fiesta dip (recipe follows)
- Pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave on HIGH 30 minutes, turning over after 15 minutes; let cool.
- Cut in half and scoop out potatoes leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef until crumbly; drain fat. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Stir in green onions. Spoon meat mixture into potato shells. Top with tomato, olives and cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and heat under broiler to melt cheese. Spoon dollops of fiesta dip on each shell.
- Makes 1 dozen appetizers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More