- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drianed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fiesta dip (recipe follows)
- Pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave on HIGH 30 minutes, turning over after 15 minutes; let cool.
- Cut in half and scoop out potatoes leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef until crumbly; drain fat. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Stir in green onions. Spoon meat mixture into potato shells. Top with tomato, olives and cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and heat under broiler to melt cheese. Spoon dollops of fiesta dip on each shell.
- Makes 1 dozen appetizers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
The NourishFull Kitchen
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More