- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- Dash ground cumin
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (6 inch), cut in half, then into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 bag (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Southwestern Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Four Cheese Mexican Style Cheese
- MIX dressing and cumin; set aside.
- PLACE tortilla strips on microwaveable plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; set aside.
- TOSS greens with chicken and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
- Add cheese and dressing mixture; mix lightly.
- Top with the tortilla strips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
GAES PTO Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More