- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- Dash ground cumin
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (6 inch), cut in half, then into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 bag (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Southwestern Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Four Cheese Mexican Style Cheese
- MIX dressing and cumin; set aside.
- PLACE tortilla strips on microwaveable plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; set aside.
- TOSS greens with chicken and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
- Add cheese and dressing mixture; mix lightly.
- Top with the tortilla strips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Vegan Eats!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More