- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spread rub evenly on 1 pound boneless meat (chicken, pork, beef) or 2 1/2 pounds 1/2-inch-thick pork chops. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 24 hours. Grill meat as desired.
NotesFlavor goes from ordinary to extraordinary when you grill with a rub. Chicken, pork and beef will never be the same.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More