- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 14 oz. cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 oz. can black beans
- 2 cans Rotel (hot, original or mild whatever suits your taste)
- 2 c. frozen corn
- 3 c. beef broth
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 T. chili powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
- sour cream for garnish
- In a dutch oven, brown ground beef, onion and garlic over med. heat; drain.
- Add kidney beans and next 8 ingredients
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 20 min.
- Laddle into bowls.
- Add a dollop of sour cream.
- Garnish with cilantro.
NotesThis was in a recent Southern Living Magazine and it was wonderful! I added my own flair to it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More