- Pineapple Salsa:
- 1 15 ounce can pineapple tidbits packed in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 5 ounce package yellow rice, prepared according to package directions
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup tomato salsa (optional)
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
Pineapple Salsa: Combine all ingredients. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Wraps: Divide yellow rice, black beans, pineapple salsa and tomato salsa (if desired) evenly among the 4 lettuce leaves. Fold in the sides of the lettuce and roll up.
I did not use the tomato salsa, I found the pineapple salsa was best by itself. Enjoy!