- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 lb chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange pepper, diced
- 1/2 med white onion, diced
- 3/4 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp sour cream
- 3/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1. Boil and shred chicken.
- 2. Heat oil in pan. Saute peppers and onion.
- 3. Add chicken, spices, and 1/4 cup water. Stir and allow to simmer until all the water has evaporated, coating the vegetables and chicken.
- 4. In a bowl, mix sour cream to chicken and vegetables. Add hot sauce if desire.
- 5. Serve warm on toast or tortilla
NotesThis is what happens when I need a chicken sandwich that's warm and not a classical chicken salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Taste of CenturyLink
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More