- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 lb chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange pepper, diced
- 1/2 med white onion, diced
- 3/4 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp sour cream
- 3/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1. Boil and shred chicken.
- 2. Heat oil in pan. Saute peppers and onion.
- 3. Add chicken, spices, and 1/4 cup water. Stir and allow to simmer until all the water has evaporated, coating the vegetables and chicken.
- 4. In a bowl, mix sour cream to chicken and vegetables. Add hot sauce if desire.
- 5. Serve warm on toast or tortilla
NotesThis is what happens when I need a chicken sandwich that's warm and not a classical chicken salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More