- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 tablespooons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 6-ounce pieces white fish fillet (such as cod or halibut)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini and summer squash (about 4 total), thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1. Heat broiler. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
- 2. Place the fish on a foil-lined broilerproof rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Broil until the fish is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes, basting with the soy mixture twice during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini, squash, crushed red pepper, if using, and ½ teaspoon salt and cook, tossing frequently, until just tender, 5 to 7 minutes; fold in the mint. Serve with the fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Koken met OmaSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More