- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. honey
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 4 salmon steaks (6 oz. each)
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey and ginger.
- Place salmon on prepared baking sheet; brush with soy mixture.
- Broil until browned on top and opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes.
NotesSource: Everyday Food, Jan/Feb 2008
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More