- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
- 1 x egg
- small amount of cooking oil
- small amount of soy sauce
- 1. Turn the heat to small (gas or electric) and place small amount of cooking oil on omelete pan.
- 2. Break egg shell and drop the egg into omelete pan.
- 3. Cook the egg the way you like. I personally suggest over easy with egg yolk broken when cooking soy sauce egg.
- 4. Turn off heat.
- 5. Drip soy sauce on the egg.
- 6. Turn the egg and then drip few more soy sauce on the egg.
- 7. Use the left over heat on the pan to cook for another 10 seconds, the egg is ready to serve.
NotesThe recipe came from my childhood memory. It is so easy to make and bring interesting taste to individuals or all families. This is one of the first few dishes I taught my kids.
Submitted by: "Jamie Lin"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Cooking for a Cure
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce