- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
BackstoryThe recipe came from my childhood memory. It is so easy to make and bring interesting taste to individuals or all families. This is one of the first few dishes I taught my kids.
Submitted by: "Jamie Lin"
- 1 x egg
- small amount of cooking oil
- small amount of soy sauce
- 1. Turn the heat to small (gas or electric) and place small amount of cooking oil on omelete pan.
- 2. Break egg shell and drop the egg into omelete pan.
- 3. Cook the egg the way you like. I personally suggest over easy with egg yolk broken when cooking soy sauce egg.
- 4. Turn off heat.
- 5. Drip soy sauce on the egg.
- 6. Turn the egg and then drip few more soy sauce on the egg.
- 7. Use the left over heat on the pan to cook for another 10 seconds, the egg is ready to serve.