Soy Sauce Egg
1 x egg
small amount of cooking oil
small amount of soy sauce
1. Turn the heat to small (gas or electric) and place small amount of cooking oil on omelete pan.
2. Break egg shell and drop the egg into omelete pan.
3. Cook the egg the way you like. I personally suggest over easy with egg yolk broken when cooking soy sauce egg.
4. Turn off heat.
5. Drip soy sauce on the egg.
6. Turn the egg and then drip few more soy sauce on the egg.
7. Use the left over heat on the pan to cook for another 10 seconds, the egg is ready to serve.
Pairs Well With
The recipe came from my childhood memory. It is so easy to make and bring interesting taste to individuals or all families. This is one of the first few dishes I taught my kids.
Submitted by: "Jamie Lin"