- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Bundles of thin Japanese-style noodles
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, cooked
- 3T Low sodium soy sauce
- 1t Toasted sesame oil
- 1T Granulated sugar
- 1/2C Bean sprouts, blanched
- 1/4C Snow peas, sliced, blanched
- 1T Toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the noddles according to directions on the package. Drain and rinse, set aside to drain well.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add shrimp, snow peas and bean sprouts and stir to coat with soy mixture.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and pour the soy mixture over the noodles and toss well.
- Plate and serve. Enjoy!
NotesI like being creative with noodles and sometimes the only thing left in my pantry so I'm sometimes forced to eat it...=) This recipe is simple and hassle-free and yummy for a snack, lunch, dinner, side dish, etc. Enjoy!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More