- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Bundles of thin Japanese-style noodles
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, cooked
- 3T Low sodium soy sauce
- 1t Toasted sesame oil
- 1T Granulated sugar
- 1/2C Bean sprouts, blanched
- 1/4C Snow peas, sliced, blanched
- 1T Toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the noddles according to directions on the package. Drain and rinse, set aside to drain well.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add shrimp, snow peas and bean sprouts and stir to coat with soy mixture.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and pour the soy mixture over the noodles and toss well.
- Plate and serve. Enjoy!
NotesI like being creative with noodles and sometimes the only thing left in my pantry so I'm sometimes forced to eat it...=) This recipe is simple and hassle-free and yummy for a snack, lunch, dinner, side dish, etc. Enjoy!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delicious Bahamian RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More