- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ pounds ground meat
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups onions
- 3 8 oz cans of tomato sauce
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Italian seasoning
- Spaghetti noodles.
- Brown ground meat in skillet and drain all of the grease from the meat.
- Put onions and celery in large pan. Add as much garlic as desired and cook on low until onions and celery are soft (I then put most in chopper to liquefy).
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and cream of mushroom soup. (May use wisk to blend soup with tomato sauce before putting in pan.)
- Bring to boil and then simmer for 20-30 min. Must stir to keep from sticking to bottom of pan.
- Bring another large pot of water to a boil and cook according to directions of package.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
culinary karmaSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More