- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8oz) pkg egg noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (28oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16oz) tub sour cream
- Cook ground beef and drain.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Mix all ingredients, except for the cheddar cheese* together and place into a 2qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
- I usually mix 1/2 the cheese with the other ingredients and 1/2 on top.
NotesI've seen this recipe called many different things around the net, no matter what you call it, it is fabulously yummy!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Special SmoothiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More