- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8oz) pkg egg noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (28oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16oz) tub sour cream
- Cook ground beef and drain.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Mix all ingredients, except for the cheddar cheese* together and place into a 2qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
- I usually mix 1/2 the cheese with the other ingredients and 1/2 on top.
NotesI've seen this recipe called many different things around the net, no matter what you call it, it is fabulously yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More