- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8oz) pkg egg noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (28oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16oz) tub sour cream
- Cook ground beef and drain.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Mix all ingredients, except for the cheddar cheese* together and place into a 2qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
- I usually mix 1/2 the cheese with the other ingredients and 1/2 on top.
NotesI've seen this recipe called many different things around the net, no matter what you call it, it is fabulously yummy!