- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound pancetta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsely, chopped ( garnish)
- 1. Cook the spaghetti to al dente in salted water. Drain and set aside.
- 2.Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Cook the pancetta until the fat is rendered and crisp. Drain the fat.
- 3. Add the spaghetti to the pancetta and mix well. Over medium low heat, stir in the butter to coat the spaghetti.
- 4. Wisk together the eggs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Add to the spaghetti and mix in quickly. Take off heat. Adjust seasoning, Garnish with chopped parsely and serve.
NotesYou can make this meal in less than 30 minutes! It's super easy and tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More