- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 11
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix (you only need 11 cupcakes for this recipe)
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 12 Ferrero Roche chocolate balls.
- 3/4 cup low-sugar strawberry preserves (low-sugar has a better color)
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- Yellow food coloring
- Small piece of white chocolate
- 1 plastic baggie.
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Let cool.
- In plastic baggie, mix frosting, cocoa powder, and a few drops of yellow food coloring together.
- Arrange cupcakes on a platter so they are all touching.
- Open baggie and aaply a thin layer of frosting onto cupcakes using offset spatula.
- Close baggie and cut a 1/8" tip at corner of bag.
- Pipe frosting all over the cupcakes, letting it hang over the edges (to look like spaghetti).
- In medium bowl, toss together strawberry preserves with Ferrero Roche chocolate balls.
- Spoon one ball onto each cupcake. Drizzle the rest of strawberry preserves over cupcakes (to look like marinana sauce). Leave last ball on the side of plate.
- Grate some white chocolate over everything (to look like parmesan cheese).
NotesThis came from a cupcake recipe book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More