- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1/2 c. each red onion and yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. scallion, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 4 Tbls. grated parmesan
- 2 Tbls. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. leftover cooked spaghetti (about 3 c.)
- Heat oil in a large non stick skillet and cook onions until tender.
- Add scallion and garlic, saute two minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add onion mixture, 2 Tbls of cheese, salt, pepper, parsley, and spaghetti and toss to combine.
- Reheat the skillet and add spaghetti mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 5 minutes.
- Shake the pan occasionally to prevent sticking and cook covered, 10-15 minutes or until frittata is browned.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More