- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1/2 c. each red onion and yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. scallion, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 4 Tbls. grated parmesan
- 2 Tbls. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. leftover cooked spaghetti (about 3 c.)
- Heat oil in a large non stick skillet and cook onions until tender.
- Add scallion and garlic, saute two minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add onion mixture, 2 Tbls of cheese, salt, pepper, parsley, and spaghetti and toss to combine.
- Reheat the skillet and add spaghetti mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 5 minutes.
- Shake the pan occasionally to prevent sticking and cook covered, 10-15 minutes or until frittata is browned.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.