- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1/2 c. each red onion and yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. scallion, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 4 Tbls. grated parmesan
- 2 Tbls. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. leftover cooked spaghetti (about 3 c.)
- Heat oil in a large non stick skillet and cook onions until tender.
- Add scallion and garlic, saute two minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add onion mixture, 2 Tbls of cheese, salt, pepper, parsley, and spaghetti and toss to combine.
- Reheat the skillet and add spaghetti mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 5 minutes.
- Shake the pan occasionally to prevent sticking and cook covered, 10-15 minutes or until frittata is browned.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More