- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) Sargento® Fancy Parmesan Shredded Cheese, divided
- 1 cup Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® ChefStyle Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Toss spaghetti with olive oil in large bowl. Stir in eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Pour spaghetti mixture into greased 10-inch pie plate; form into a crust.
- Spoon Ricotta cheese over spaghetti crust. Top with pasta sauce. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before cutting.