- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 30
- 16oz angel hair pasta prepared per box instructions
- 45oz Ragu spaghetti sauce (any style)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, grated or in grater
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In non stick baking pan, layer pasta, mozzarella cheese, pasta, mozzarella cheese with final layer being mozzarella cheese.
- Brown ground beef, drain, return to heat and add onion, sauté 5 minutes
- Add Ragu and garlic, stir to mix well and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low
- Put baking dish with pasta and cheese in oven for 15:00 minutes or until cheese melt and slightly browned.
- Remove from oven, cut into squares and plate topping with sauce and grated cheese
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More