- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is an old favorite. We like it with lots of goodies on top.
- 1 (7 oz.) box spaghetti
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 32 ounce jar favorite spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Favorite pizza toppings - mushrooms, green peppers, olives, pepperoni, etc.
- Brown Italian sausage and drain well. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Meanwhile in a 9 x 13 inch or 12 x 8 inch pan
- mix 2 eggs and 1 cup milk. Add cooked spaghetti that has been drained, mix well. Cover this with your
- spaghetti sauce. Top with 1/2 cheese. Then sprinkle with browned sausage and other favorite pizza toppings. Cover with the rest of the
- cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. You can prepare this ahead or freeze until ready to bake.