- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (7 oz.) box spaghetti
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 32 ounce jar favorite spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Favorite pizza toppings - mushrooms, green peppers, olives, pepperoni, etc.
- Brown Italian sausage and drain well. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Meanwhile in a 9 x 13 inch or 12 x 8 inch pan
- mix 2 eggs and 1 cup milk. Add cooked spaghetti that has been drained, mix well. Cover this with your
- spaghetti sauce. Top with 1/2 cheese. Then sprinkle with browned sausage and other favorite pizza toppings. Cover with the rest of the
- cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. You can prepare this ahead or freeze until ready to bake.
NotesThis is an old favorite. We like it with lots of goodies on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More