- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (7 oz.) box spaghetti
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 32 ounce jar favorite spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Favorite pizza toppings - mushrooms, green peppers, olives, pepperoni, etc.
- Brown Italian sausage and drain well. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Meanwhile in a 9 x 13 inch or 12 x 8 inch pan
- mix 2 eggs and 1 cup milk. Add cooked spaghetti that has been drained, mix well. Cover this with your
- spaghetti sauce. Top with 1/2 cheese. Then sprinkle with browned sausage and other favorite pizza toppings. Cover with the rest of the
- cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. You can prepare this ahead or freeze until ready to bake.
NotesThis is an old favorite. We like it with lots of goodies on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More