- 16 oz pkg spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 32 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp oregeno
- 3 cups Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1 pkg sliced pepperoni or 3/4 lb cooked sausage
- Chopped onion, mushrooms & green pepper to taste
Break spaghetti into 2" pieces, and cook in a large sauce pan.
Drain and cool
Heat oven to 400
In a large bowl beat eggs slightly with milk.
Add 1 cup cheese,and the garlic salt.
Add cooked spaghetti and stir till well blended.
Grease a 10 x 15 pan and press spaghetti mixture in bottom.
Bake 15 minutes and remove from oven
Reduce oven temp to 350.
Spread sauce over spaghetti and sprinkle with the oregeno.
Next layer meat of your choice, onion, mushroom & green pepper and top with the 3 cups of cheese .
Return to oven and bake 30 minutes longer
Let stand 5 minutes at room temp before cutting