- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz pkg spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 32 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp oregeno
- 3 cups Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1 pkg sliced pepperoni or 3/4 lb cooked sausage
- Chopped onion, mushrooms & green pepper to taste
- Break spaghetti into 2" pieces, and cook in a large sauce pan.
- Drain and cool
- Heat oven to 400
- In a large bowl beat eggs slightly with milk.
- Add 1 cup cheese,and the garlic salt.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir till well blended.
- Grease a 10 x 15 pan and press spaghetti mixture in bottom.
- Bake 15 minutes and remove from oven
- Reduce oven temp to 350.
- Spread sauce over spaghetti and sprinkle with the oregeno.
- Next layer meat of your choice, onion, mushroom & green pepper and top with the 3 cups of cheese .
- Return to oven and bake 30 minutes longer
- Let stand 5 minutes at room temp before cutting
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More