- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 can water
- In Dutch oven saute garlic in hot olive oil for two minutes stirring constantly and add paste and water. Simmer on low for 15 minutes and then add to above:
- 2 large cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup applesauce (not natural)
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 whole onion, peeled; not cut up
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
No Reviews at this time.