- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 4 tomatoes, beefsteak or on the vine
- 1 pkg mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 scallions
- Bake the squash in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour on 350. It depends on how big it is.
- Open the squash, and peel the insides (it shreds like spaghetti).
- Blanche the tomatoes in boiling water, and remove skins.*
- Cut up the tomatoes in cubes and add to the squash. Place in a 9 x 13 pan with a light coating of cooking spray. Sprinkle on scallions and mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350.
- *This was how the recipe was given to me although I have been known to substitute the fresh tomatoes for canned in a pinch.
NotesIt looks like spaghetti and even tastes like spaghetti. We had my nephew fooled when he was little. We just put some sauce on it, and he ate it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More