- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 4 tomatoes, beefsteak or on the vine
- 1 pkg mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 scallions
- Bake the squash in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour on 350. It depends on how big it is.
- Open the squash, and peel the insides (it shreds like spaghetti).
- Blanche the tomatoes in boiling water, and remove skins.*
- Cut up the tomatoes in cubes and add to the squash. Place in a 9 x 13 pan with a light coating of cooking spray. Sprinkle on scallions and mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350.
- *This was how the recipe was given to me although I have been known to substitute the fresh tomatoes for canned in a pinch.
NotesIt looks like spaghetti and even tastes like spaghetti. We had my nephew fooled when he was little. We just put some sauce on it, and he ate it!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More