- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ground black pepper to taste
- 10 oz chopped, cooked & drained spinach
- 2 links of chicken sausage, such as spinach asiago
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - In a 9x13 pan, grease it well with cooking spray.
- - Layer the cooked spaghetti squash on the bottom of the pan.
- - In a pan, saute garlic, onions in olive oil and cook until softened.
- Add mushrooms and spinach, cooking until heated through.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Layer the mushroom/spinach mixture on top of spaghetti squash in pan.
- Cut the sausage links into thin slices and layer over mushroom/spinach mixture in pan.
- Top with pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle Italian cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes; let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
NotesWell I'm on a healthy kick and tonight I finally made a recipe using spaghetti squash! It's a new favorite of mine and definitely a healthy alternative to standard pasta. Here is the recipe for my Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bake which was inspired by my friend Cara.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More