SPAGHETTI SQUASH LASAGNA BAKE
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bake
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ground black pepper to taste
- 10 oz chopped, cooked & drained spinach
- 2 links of chicken sausage, such as spinach asiago
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13 pan, grease it well with cooking spray.
- Layer the cooked spaghetti squash on the bottom of the pan.
- In a pan, saute garlic, onions in olive oil and cook until softened.
Add mushrooms and spinach, cooking until heated through.
Add black pepper to taste.
Layer the mushroom/spinach mixture on top of spaghetti squash in pan.
Cut the sausage links into thin slices and layer over mushroom/spinach mixture in pan.
Top with pasta sauce.
Sprinkle Italian cheese on top.
Bake for 30-40 minutes; let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.