- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Cups Cooked Spaghetti Squash (Shredded)
- 1/2 cup AP-Flour
- 1 extra large egg; slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmagiano-Reggiano
- 1 Shallot, Finely Minced
- Separate Strands of cooked spaghetti squash.
- Add Flour, Egg, Cheese and Shallot
- Mix Well, using a fork.
- Heat Olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the suash mixture into the skillet.
- Press an evenly thick cake with a fork.
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Cook cakes until the bottoms are light brown, turn and brown second side.
- Season Second side with Salt and pepper.
- Add additional oil as necessary.
- Serve with Sour Cream as with Latkas or Kartoffel
NotesThese are a fantastic substitute for Potatoe (Kartoffel) Pancakes. They work equally well served with Sour Cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More