- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Cups Cooked Spaghetti Squash (Shredded)
- 1/2 cup AP-Flour
- 1 extra large egg; slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmagiano-Reggiano
- 1 Shallot, Finely Minced
- Separate Strands of cooked spaghetti squash.
- Add Flour, Egg, Cheese and Shallot
- Mix Well, using a fork.
- Heat Olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the suash mixture into the skillet.
- Press an evenly thick cake with a fork.
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Cook cakes until the bottoms are light brown, turn and brown second side.
- Season Second side with Salt and pepper.
- Add additional oil as necessary.
- Serve with Sour Cream as with Latkas or Kartoffel
NotesThese are a fantastic substitute for Potatoe (Kartoffel) Pancakes. They work equally well served with Sour Cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More