- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Medium Spagetti Squash, quartered
- 8 Slices Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 18 Medium Bay Scallops
- 5 tablespoon Butter
- 1 handful Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay
- Squash may be made 1 day ahead.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Trim bacon to cover exposed flesh of squash.
- Bake squash flesh-side up until fork tender and edges are just turning brown.
- Remove squash and bacon from oven.
- Dice bacon.
- Remove flesh from squash with a fork.
- Sautee bacon and squash in butter. Add currants at last moment.
- Sautee scallops in butter.
- Remove scallops and deglaze with wine. Add parsley at last moment.
- Put ring in center of plate. Add 1 serving of squash, bacon and currants.
- Remove ring.
- Place 3 scallops on top of squash.
- Top with sauce.