- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Medium Spagetti Squash, quartered
- 8 Slices Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 18 Medium Bay Scallops
- 5 tablespoon Butter
- 1 handful Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay
- Squash may be made 1 day ahead.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Trim bacon to cover exposed flesh of squash.
- Bake squash flesh-side up until fork tender and edges are just turning brown.
- Remove squash and bacon from oven.
- Dice bacon.
- Remove flesh from squash with a fork.
- Sautee bacon and squash in butter. Add currants at last moment.
- Sautee scallops in butter.
- Remove scallops and deglaze with wine. Add parsley at last moment.
- Put ring in center of plate. Add 1 serving of squash, bacon and currants.
- Remove ring.
- Place 3 scallops on top of squash.
- Top with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Jean’s Recipe File
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More