- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Medium Spagetti Squash, quartered
- 8 Slices Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 18 Medium Bay Scallops
- 5 tablespoon Butter
- 1 handful Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay
- Squash may be made 1 day ahead.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Trim bacon to cover exposed flesh of squash.
- Bake squash flesh-side up until fork tender and edges are just turning brown.
- Remove squash and bacon from oven.
- Dice bacon.
- Remove flesh from squash with a fork.
- Sautee bacon and squash in butter. Add currants at last moment.
- Sautee scallops in butter.
- Remove scallops and deglaze with wine. Add parsley at last moment.
- Put ring in center of plate. Add 1 serving of squash, bacon and currants.
- Remove ring.
- Place 3 scallops on top of squash.
- Top with sauce.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More