- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small Spaghetti Squash
- 1/2 jar of pasta sauce
- 1/2 bag of Morningstar Farms Veggie Crumbles
- 1 onion
- 1 to 3 garlic cloves
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cut spaghetti squash in half. Place in a microwave safe dish. Place about inch of water into dish. Microwave 5 to 10 minutes until fork inserts easily.
- Remove seeds from squash and set squash to the side.
- Chop and saute onion until tender. Add garlic and saute another minute. Add veggie crumbles. Stir until heated thoroughly.
- Add pasta sauce and cook until heated through about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Scoop out spaghetti squash and mix with sauce. Top with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More