- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 3 tbspns EVOO
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 orange/yellow/red (just not green) bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 tbspn minced garlic
- 2 tspns oregeno
- 1 can plum tomatoes, chopped, with juices
- 1 tbspn tomato paste
- 1 tspn sugar
- salt and pepper
- Halve the squash lengthwise, discard seeds. Cook, cut side down in a steamer basked in 2 inches of water until tender (about 30 minutes). Let cool.
- Place the oil in a pot over low heat. Add the onions ad peppers. Cook, stirring, until softened, about 15 minutes. Add the garlic and oregeno and cook for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, paste, sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boi, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Using a fork, pull out the flesh of the squash and place in a large bowl. Top with the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More