- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box thin spaghetti
- 1 can Hunt's Zesty & Spicy spaghetti sauce
- 1 box Ortega taco shells
- 1 lb ground beef, turkey, or spicy sausage
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, brown meat. Drain. Return to pan.
- 3. Add sauce to meat and bring to a simmer.
- 4. Cook taco shells according to package directions.
- 5. Toss sauce with spaghetti until combined.
- 6. Spoon spaghetti into taco shells. Sprinkle with grated parmesean cheese, if desired.
NotesMy kids love watching iCarly on Nickelodeon. Okay, I admit it, I love it, too. In this show the main character Carly's favorite meal prepared by her older brother Spencer is Spaghetti Tacos. At first you laugh at the premise, but we decided to give it a shot for fun!!!
And let me tell you, I was completely shocked at how good they actually were. The crunchiness of the tacos against the texture of the spaghetti works well. You have to try these at least once!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More