- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- 1 box thin spaghetti
- 1 can Hunt's Zesty & Spicy spaghetti sauce
- 1 box Ortega taco shells
- 1 lb ground beef, turkey, or spicy sausage
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, brown meat. Drain. Return to pan.
3. Add sauce to meat and bring to a simmer.
4. Cook taco shells according to package directions.
5. Toss sauce with spaghetti until combined.
6. Spoon spaghetti into taco shells. Sprinkle with grated parmesean cheese, if desired.
And let me tell you, I was completely shocked at how good they actually were. The crunchiness of the tacos against the texture of the spaghetti works well. You have to try these at least once!!