- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 3/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1 c ricotta cheese
- 1 c spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350; lightly grease a 10" pie plate.
- Toss hot spaghetti with olive oil or butter.
- Combine eggs and 1/2 c parmesan.
- Stir into spaghetti and pour into pie plate.
- Form into a crust.
- Spread ricotta cheese over spaghetti crust.
- Top with spaghetti sauce.
- You may also add mushrooms, hamburger, or sausage.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 c parmesan.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
NotesI use 2 c spaghetti sauce and 1 c mozzarella cheese.