- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 3/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1 c ricotta cheese
- 1 c spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350; lightly grease a 10" pie plate.
- Toss hot spaghetti with olive oil or butter.
- Combine eggs and 1/2 c parmesan.
- Stir into spaghetti and pour into pie plate.
- Form into a crust.
- Spread ricotta cheese over spaghetti crust.
- Top with spaghetti sauce.
- You may also add mushrooms, hamburger, or sausage.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 c parmesan.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
NotesI use 2 c spaghetti sauce and 1 c mozzarella cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
50 Shades of Taste
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More