- Cooking Time: 45-60
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cut in half and deseeded.
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder.olive oil
- For variations: chopped tomatoes, garlic, carrots and onions.
- Cut the squash in half. I have a dedicated squash saw in my pantry, but you can use a wood saw that you clean beforehand.
- Scoop out the seeds. ( Save some to plant and give the rest to the birds)
- Coat the cavities with a little olive oil
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic, etc.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 45 to 60minutes, until fork tender
- Remove from the oven and scrape out of the shell with a fork and serve.
- Variation: fill the cavities with chopped tomato, onion, carrot and garlic before you bake it. The sauce will cook at the same time as the squash!
NotesA quick and easy grain free side dish, or add some meatballs and cheese and make a main dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More