- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Spaghetti Sauce:
- ¼ cup cooking oil ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Heat oil in 3 qt. Dutch oven and sauté onion with garlic.
- Add the following:
- 2 tbsp sugar 1 tbsp salt
- 1 ½ teas basil ½ teas fennel seed
- ¼ teas pepper
- 12 oz. Tomato paste (plus one or more cans of water to reach desired thickness)
- 15 oz. Tomato puree
- 28 oz. Canned tomatoes
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, on low heat for 30 min..
- Add meatballs and drippings. Simmer, covered, one hour longer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More