- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teas salt ½ teas pepper
- 2 lb. Ground round
- Beat eggs with milk slightly.
- Stir in bread crumbs and seasonings, let sit 5 minutes.
- Mix in ground round and form into balls.
- Bake at 450 degree oven in greased, shallow pan for 30 minutes.
NotesOur family favorite! I give this recipe to new brides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More