- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 shallots finely diced
- ½ a stick unsalted butter
- 12 large shrimp
- 1 cup of cognac
- ¼ to ½ cup of marinara sauce (to taste)
- Sauté on low flame until shallots are translucent
- Add large shrimp to pan (approx. 4 per person) and fry for 1 minute max per side, or until just done. *Do not over cook or they will be tough*. Remove shrimp and keep in a warm place covered.
- Add 1 cup of cognac to shallots and flambé. Add one pint (or more to taste) of heavy cream and ¼ cup marinara sauce. Bring to a simmer. Add spaghetti and toss well.
- Serve with shrimp on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More