- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 shallots finely diced
- ½ a stick unsalted butter
- 12 large shrimp
- 1 cup of cognac
- ¼ to ½ cup of marinara sauce (to taste)
- Sauté on low flame until shallots are translucent
- Add large shrimp to pan (approx. 4 per person) and fry for 1 minute max per side, or until just done. *Do not over cook or they will be tough*. Remove shrimp and keep in a warm place covered.
- Add 1 cup of cognac to shallots and flambé. Add one pint (or more to taste) of heavy cream and ¼ cup marinara sauce. Bring to a simmer. Add spaghetti and toss well.
- Serve with shrimp on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Babette's Test Kitchen
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More