- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 shallots finely diced
- ½ a stick unsalted butter
- 12 large shrimp
- 1 cup of cognac
- ¼ to ½ cup of marinara sauce (to taste)
- Sauté on low flame until shallots are translucent
- Add large shrimp to pan (approx. 4 per person) and fry for 1 minute max per side, or until just done. *Do not over cook or they will be tough*. Remove shrimp and keep in a warm place covered.
- Add 1 cup of cognac to shallots and flambé. Add one pint (or more to taste) of heavy cream and ¼ cup marinara sauce. Bring to a simmer. Add spaghetti and toss well.
- Serve with shrimp on top.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More